Sales Terms & Conditions
In purchasing Master Crafted Miniatures products, you acknowledge the following points:
- Master Crafted Miniatures products are not toys, and are unsuitable for children.
- Master Crafted Miniatures products are supplied unpainted, and will require some preparation.
- The products are made from polyurethane resin. Inhalation of polyurethane resin dust can be harmful, so we strongly recommend you take steps to minimise inhalation.
- We will do our best to ensure parts sent to you are perfect. We are not perfect, however, so occasionally your parts may contain flaws.
- Parts are provided according to the invoice generated when you place an order, it is up to you to carefully check your order to ensure you have ordered the required products and quantities.
- Master Crafted Miniatures products which are shipped outside the EU will have a customs declaration attached. Products you import may attract additional costs such as local sales taxes, which Master Crafted Miniatures is not liable for.
- When you pay for your products, Master Crafted Miniatures will undertake to ship them to you in accordance with the “Delivery Information”, to the address you provide. You are responsible for ensuring the address is correct and where applicable, someone is able to receive the parcel.
- Master Crafted Miniatures reserve the right to cancel your order and refund all payments made.
Website Terms and Conditions
The terms ‘Master Crafted Miniatures’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. No challenge to the legal status of the trademark owner intended.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- Nothing in this document affects your statutory rights, Any dealing with Master Crafted Miniatures are to be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
- Everything on this website, including but not limited to, all photographs artwork and logos, is copyright Master Crafted Miniatures unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
- Master Crafted Miniatures grant permission to use unaltered photographs/artwork on this website for personal use, but reserve the right to withdraw this permission at any time without notice.
- Altering Master Crafted Miniatures content, or using it for commercial use of any kind, is strictly prohibited. If you are unsure if your proposed use of Master Crafted Miniatures Copyright material is acceptable, please contact us.
- Products sold on this website, unless otherwise noted in the product description, are copyright Master Crafted Miniatures, and are protected by UK and international law. Unauthorised reproduction of any Master Crafted Miniatures component or miniature is a violation of our copyright and is illegal.