Sensible Stuff (Sales Terms & Conditions)
In purchasing Master Crafted Miniatures (MCM) products, you acknowledge the following points:
- MCM products are not toys, and are unsuitable for children.
- MCM products are supplied unpainted, and will require some preparation.
- Many MCM products are made from polyurethane resin. Inhalation of polyurethane resin dust can be harmful, so we strongly recommend you take steps to minimise inhalation.
- We will do our best to ensure MCM products sent to you are as close to perfect as we can manage. We are but flawed humans, however, so occasionally your parts may also contain flaws.
- Non-MCM manufactured products may contain flaws. Where this is the case, we will do all we can to resolve the issue with the supplier at no expense to the customer.
- Products are provided according to the invoice generated when you place an order, it is up to you to carefully check your order to ensure you have ordered the required products and quantities.
- Orders which are shipped outside the EU will have a customs declaration attached. Products you import may attract additional costs such as local sales taxes, for which MCM is not liable.
- When you pay for your order, MCM will undertake to ship them to you in accordance with the Shipping Information, to the address you provide. You are responsible for ensuring the address is correct.
- MCM reserves the right to cancel your order and refund all payments made.
Boring Stuff (Website Terms and Conditions)
The terms ‘Master Crafted Miniatures’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. No challenge to the legal status of the trademark owner intended.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
- Nothing in this document affects your statutory rights, Any dealing with Master Crafted Miniatures are to be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
Even More Boring Stuff (Legal Information)
- Everything on this website, including but not limited to, all photographs artwork and logos, is copyright Master Crafted Miniatures unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
- Master Crafted Miniatures grant permission to use unaltered photographs/artwork on this website for personal use, but reserve the right to withdraw this permission at any time without notice.
- Altering Master Crafted Miniatures content, or using it for commercial use of any kind, is strictly prohibited. If you are unsure if your proposed use of Master Crafted Miniatures Copyright material is acceptable, please use the contact form.
- Products sold on this website, unless otherwise noted in the product description, are copyright Master Crafted Miniatures, and are protected by UK and international law. Unauthorised reproduction of any Master Crafted Miniatures component or miniature is a violation of our copyright and is illegal.